CHANGE THE WAY YOU SEE YOUR WORLD!
Highly-anticipated. Wildly energizing. Visually, socially, and culturally inspired. The Fourth Annual FotoWeek DC photography festival will change the way the world sees Washington…and the way you see your world!
We have lined up powerful exhibitions showcasing extraordinary regional and international photographers. This year, FotoWeek Central, is bigger and bolder than ever, and is located in the heart of downtown Washington at 18th & L Streets NW.
What you can expect to see at FotoWeek 2011:
Launch Party at FotoWeek Central and the Corcoran Gallery of Art on Friday, November 4th
Week-long exhibitions by professional and award-winning photographers at FotoWeek Central, the Corcoran Gallery of Art, FotoSpace, George Washington University, Edison Place Gallery and Partner venues around town. FotoWeekDC includes a special focus on human rights work, environmental projects, fine art photography, vintage, youth exhibitions….and much more
- Lectures and workshops by the leading names in photography
- Portfolio Reviews to take your work to the next level
- Opportunities to mix and mingle with photographers, collectors and curators
- Projections, Night Visions, and Mobile Phone competition
- Check out our Schedule of Events!